Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Christus Victor

The young adults at New Covenant Church are starting our own blog. Christus Victor will feature thoughts from the entire young adult community on current events, cultural issues, ministry opportunites, and discussion regarding our involvement in these issues. At least, that's kind of the idea at this point. The blog is still a bit sparse, but we should be putting some more information on it before long. I've entered an article of my own as the first official post. Check it out and leave a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home