Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Together For the Gospel

Just wanted to direct people towards another group blog that I've happened upon. I'm really upset that I have only just recently found it, but now that I have, I would have to say that it' s probably my favorite of any of the group blogs that I read. It's contributors are (left to right) C.J. Mahaney of Sovereign Grace Ministries, Al Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Mark Denver of Capitol Hill Baptist Church, and Ligon Duncan of First Presbyterian Church of Jackson, Mississippi.

These guys are amazing scholars with credentials and various organizations that are far to numerous to begin to list here. The blog is part of an alliance between these leaders from various Reformation traditions who are also putting on a conference in Louisville, KY in April. Check out the site and while you are there take a look the blog. These are all amazing men, but I've got to say, C.J. is quite possibly one of my favorite people in the world! Reformed, charismatic, hilarious, and an ex-jock who likes to take jabs at the "nerdy" bookworm types that he's in dialogue with. Great stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I'm going to check out there site. It looks like good reading.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home