Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reformation 21

Just a quick note to draw attention to a great blog that I recently added to my list of links. Reformation 21 is the blog for the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. Its contributions come from the likes of Rick Phillips, Phillip Ryken, Ligon Duncan, Derek Thomas, and others. Its a really great blog that will keep you up to date on new book releases, cultural issues, and all kinds of happenings in the world of Reformed Evangelicalism. Be sure to check out Rick Phillips' Reflections on Uganda, part 1 and part 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home