Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Reformation Blogging

I want to encourage everyone to take note of the new blog that I've posted a link to. Reformation Theology is a blog featuring contributions from pastors of varying Reformed traditions, including Presbyterian, Baptist, and Charismatic. It looks to be a very interesting blog and I would particularly like to point out John Samson's posts. He is the pastor of a Reformed Charismatic church in Phoenix seeking to promote what he calls an "impassioned orthodoxy" in teaching and worship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home