Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Chosen by God

Just a quick post to say how excited I am about the R.C. Sproul, Chosen by God conference at Twin Oaks tomorrow! Chosen by God was the first book I read dealing with Reformed theology and I still think it's one of the best introductions. Dr. Sproul might just possibly be the coolest person living on the planet at this point in time. I'll be sure and report back on the conference after the Saturday sessions are over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home