Semper Reformanda

Some thoughts on the Church, theology, books, and whatever else.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Peters, Missouri, United States

I am studying philosophy at Lindenwood Universtiy in St. Charles Missouri. I have a brother and a sister, two great parents and we are all members of New Covenant Church. After I graduate, I'm planning on attending Covenant Theological Seminary.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tolle Lege

I'd like to direct people to Tolle Lege, the new blog of my good friend Brad Nichols. Brad and I have been friends for a long time and we are both currently studying in the philosophy program at Lindenwood University. We like to keep each other sharp spiritually and intellectually. I'm really excited that, through this blog, so many other people are going to be able to benefit from the spiritual insight and wisdom that I have access to on a daily basis.

Not only does Brad skillfully handle the subjects of theology and philosophy, but he is also one of the funniest people I know. Now Brad, I realize that you want this to be a forum for serious discussion and debate as well as a place where you can work out the serious thoughts and ideas that you are working through. I would just ask that, please, be sure not to deprive us of some random humor. I'm "pretty sure" you enjoy fun as well, so don't neglect to let us in on the fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Nichols said...

I'm in tears Andrew... Thanks for the inspiration... You know, as well as I do, Brad Nichols is dependent upon much external support and reinforcement.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home